Benefits of Membership
The mission of the Pacific County Economic Development Council (PCEDC) is to support and promote policies and activities which contribute to Pacific County’s economic vitality. The PCEDC has been serving Pacific County for over 27 years. Our services are confidential and all inquires are not discussed.
- You a single point-of-contact for new and existing businesses with the tools necessary to build a successful business.
- The concerns of your business and/or community are voiced to local, state and federal officers.
- Strong partnerships which have been forged with the local cities, county, state and federal agencies. The PCEDC also participated in a five county regional partnership with
Grays Harbor, Thurston, Mason and Lewis Counties. These partnerships encourage collaboration which enables strategic planning for our area as a whole.
- Continued marketing efforts through Trade Shows, direct mail outs and ad placement promoting Pacific County as a competitive place to live, work and play.
- Your logo placed on the PCEDC website.
- Publication in our on-line Membership Directory. This publication is displayed on our website and is in printed format as well. A brief description of your business and
services will be listed with contact information.
- You will receive monthly and quarterly notifications:
- On business data and demographics to help provide an economic snapshot of our community as a viable place to do business.
- A monthly list of new businesses and services within the area.
- Notices regarding workshops and training opportunities for your businesses success. The PCEDC brings together their partner organizations to offer opportunities designed
with our local economy and strategies in mind.
- A newsletter discussing current topics affecting our area and letting your know what the PCEDC has been up to.
- A bi-yearly “You Spoke We Heard” publication consists of topics and conversations from the local businesses the PCEDC has visited throughout the past six month period.
- Changes with tax laws, regional and federal funding opportunities.